- 'Posted' wooden fountain pen (i.e. the screw-on cap be attached to the top of the pen barrel whilst in use.
- Handmade from a solid piece of Yellowheart wood with chrome fittings.
- Features a medium/firm German made nib.
- Perfectly balanced for an exceptional writing experience.
- Accepts small 'International' ink cartridges, or a refillable ink reservoir (included).
- This pen comes with five ink cartridges in either blue or black as well as a piston-style ink pump allowing the use of traditional ink.
- The pen will come in a gift box along with guidance on use and care.
- The pen in the picture is the actual pen for sale.
- All of my pens and pencils are individually hand made. Each one is unique.
I aim to post all orders the next working day.
These are Royal Mail's guidelines on delivery times:
- UK orders are generally delivered the next working day,
- overseas orders are generally delivered within 7-10 working days after postage, but can sometimes take a little longer.
I recommend that all buyers use the Shipping Upgrade Option to take advantage of the tracking facility provided by Royal Mail.
Customers outside the UK please check the import restrictions for your country before ordering as you may be liable for import duties/taxes etc.
Why not have a look around the different sections of my website?
Fountain pens can be found here:
Fountain Pens: www.nobbysnibs.online/shop/16212839/fountain-pens?<br />
Ballpoint & roller ball pens are here:
Ballpoint Pens: www.nobbysnibs.online/shop/17112806/ballpoint-pens?<br />
Pen sets are here:
Writing Sets: www.nobbysnibs.online/shop/18544233/writing-sets?<br />
Pens that have a story:
Shaving razor handles, brushes & stands:
Shaving Razors: www.nobbysnibs.online/shop/20537906/shaving-razor-handles?<br />
Other items I make such as bowls, candlesticks etc:
Handmade Gifts: www.nobbysnibs.online/shop/18634387/handmade-gifts?<br />
I am happy to accept custom orders. Click the link to get in touch with me:
Shipping from United Kingdom
1-3 business days
Estimated shipping times
- United Kingdom : 1 - 3 business days
- United States : 7 - 10 business days
- North America : 7 - 10 business days
- Europe : 7 - 10 business days
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania : 7 - 10 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
To fulfill your order, I will receive certain information (which you gave Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information and the details of the product that you are ordering. You may provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact us directly.
How I use your information:
I will use this information:
1) To fulfill your order
First and foremost, I need to use and process your information to mail you the goods you ordered.
2) To contact you
I may use your contact details to communicate with you about your order, both before and after I send you goods, or for promotional messages about offers you might be interested in. You can opt-out of promotional messages at any time, by contacting me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) For legal reasons
I may keep records of past orders in order to calculate taxes payable, file tax returns and track shipping.
I’ll only keep your personal data as long as is necessary to fulfill these purposes.
Keeping your information private and secure:
I will only share your information for very limited reasons and circumstances, as follows:
1) If you agree
2) With my service providers (including my delivery companies, and payment processors)
3) With Etsy
4) For legal reasons (including in the event of a dispute, or if I have a good faith belief that applicable law requires that I share the info with a third party)
If you are based in the EU, you’re granted certain rights under data protection law. These include the right to access, and in certain circumstances to correct and delete, your personal information. If you have any questions about these rights please contact me at email@example.com.
J.Marshall, owner of Nobbys Nibs
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom and personalised orders
I am more than happy to accept custom orders, please contact me to discuss your requirements.
I am sometimes asked if my pens can be engraved. This is not a service I can provide. I would not recommend engraving, but, if you wished to do so, this is something you do at your own risk.
Gift wrapping and packaging
All items are securely packaged. Whenever possible, I use recycled packaging, however, if you'd prefer me not to, please add a note when placing an order.
If you're buying for a gift, I'd be happy to gift wrap your purchases for a small fee. Gift receipts are also available which do not display the purchase price.
All my items are individually handmade and each one is unique. I am willing to accept bulk or wholesale orders and am happy to discuss your requirements.